CAIM is a co-operative network of self-employed Chartered Accountants. Each member is an independent operator, yet all co-operate and pool expertise to offer Interim management services to fill a temporary management gap or take on specific projects for clients.
The majority of members have experience at senior Financial Controller & Finance Director level in industry, but many have operated as sole practitioners or specialists in software, risk management, corporate finance etc.
Members spearhead initiatives and lead high level projects for clients which require integration with the client’s management team and Board of Directors.
We have a very strong referral ethos within the network which sees members refer assignments to other members known to have the skills, sectoral expertise or availability needed for by a particular client.
With this in mind, members meet every month in Dublin to network, share opportunities and to develop their professional expertise by attending talks and presentations from guest speakers. Each new member is assigned a “buddy” who assists with arranging network meetings with existing members to ensure our ethos of being a referral network continues.
Membership of CAIM gives you access to:
- A large network of potential clients across an array of industries
- A referral network of like-minded peers
- A continuous professional development via regular training sessions
The annual fee is €240.
- Members must be FCA and have at least 10 years post qualification experience.
- Prospective members are entitled to attend meetings for three months from the time they join the group before they are expected to pay their fee. This gives time to ensure the group meets your expectations.
- Members are responsible for their own Income tax/Professional Indemnity insurance etc.
- We do not charge any fees for referrals to clients or fellow members and there are no commissions involved.
- Members are on contract with clients.
If you’re interested in finding out about becoming a member of CAIM please do get in touch. You’re also welcome to attend one of our monthly meetings which take place on the third Thursday of every month in Dublin. Do get in touch!