Our aim is to provide proactive resourcing as and when needed, on flexible engagement terms, such as:
- change initiatives so that businesses quickly and efficiently overcome challenges or seize opportunities which are proving beyond the capacity or capability internally;
- expedite restructuring or refinancing with incumbent lenders;
- prepare companies to source alternative funding and investment needed to recover profitability or rapid expansion; and
- provide expert assistance in setting up and managing a new project, acquisition or disposal.
Interim / Part-time Finance Director
Small and medium sized enterprises and high potential start ups require an experienced professional to guide financial strategy, provide business direction and complete a high performance management team.
Yet SMEs and HPSUs often lack the wherewithal to retain a full time CFO or financial director.
CAIM part-time financial directors and CFOs will bridge this gap and help to realise the full growth potential of the business.
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Professionalising the finance function
- Raising funds
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Growth and profit improvement.
Interim CEO / General Manager
Our Interim CEO / General Manager group represents a unique network of readily available independent, highly skilled and credible C-level executives offering flexible time commitment & costs based on specific assignments.
- Providing additional support for CEO’s office
- Covering temporary skill or competence shortage
- Acting as independent intermediary for sensitive/complex issues
- Assisting boards to align enterprise activities & resources with new or refocused business strategies
- Utilising industry/sector insights to formulate responses to regulators e.g. entity ring-fencing or unbundling
- Undertaking diagnostic studies (“deep dive” reviews)
- Conducting “strategic gap” analysis
- Succession planning & turnaround projects
- Providing change & project management – strategy, cost reduction, business intelligence.
SME Support / Fundraising
Growing and scaling requires finance – no question. Finding the most appropriate sources of finance and presenting a compelling business case requires expertise.
Professionals from CAIM have that expertise, and independence, to raise appropriate finance to grow and scale your business.
Our members will assist you in the formulation of financial models and business plans that you’ll need to obtain the best financing solution. We are available to our clients when needed and are easily accessible. We are knowledgeable regarding the variety of different sources of finance that is currently available in the market, many new to the market, not just traditional bank lending. CAIM experts bring the credibility of having done this successfully, many times.
Governance, Risk & Internal Audit
With right the balance of experience, a practical approach, and technical ability and knowledge, experts from CAIM provide exceptional guidance on your Governance, Risk & Internal Audit requirements.
- Governance policy & procedure development
- Governance committee structures, functions of key committees
- Board member responsibilities and potential exposures
- Regulatory compliance
- Client centric risk management frameworks
- Risk management policies, procedures and supporting tools
- Risk identification and quantification
- Enterprise risk registers and action plans
- Communication, training, and mentoring
- Undertake specialist risk reviews
- Strategic planning and risk assessments
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Outsourced internal audit function
- Internal audit function, controls and systems assessment