Chartered Accountant Interim Managers Network (“CAIM” or “CA interims”)
We are a Chartered Accountants Ireland business members’ special interest group. We have a commercial social enterprise dimension in that, as well as providing mutual support and information sharing to members of our network, we also have an objective to facilitate our members in gaining fee-paying assignments.
With an ageing demographic in Ireland as elsewhere, many FCAs can no longer presume to make it to a comfortable fully funded retirement via their career role or roles. Many members take retirement from the “day job” well before they have finished contributing their expertise and energy to the economy. Other members actually need to work full or part time to fund themselves and their families ahead of achieving statutory retirement age. CAIM is a professional network of independent, self employed chartered accountants working in business.
We are all FCAs with an average of 20 years post qualification experience outside practice at the executive level across various sectors (public service, financial services, commercial and not-for-profits). We have deep subject matter expertise in a range of specialisms, along with broad general management and leadership skills.
Our aim is to provide proactive resourcing as and when needed on flexible engagement terms. Our members deliver change initiatives so that your business quickly and efficiently overcomes challenges or seizes opportunities which are proving beyond the capacity or capability of your team. We can expedite restructuring or refinancing with incumbent lenders. Alternatively we can prepare your company to source alternative funding and investment needed to recover profitability or expand your business quickly. We can provide expert assistance in setting up and managing a new project, acquisition or disposal.
Why use the CAIM free “Meet our Members” service?
If you are a busy company CEO or board chairman with:
- an unplanned senior staffing shortfall,
- mission critical issues to resolve or
- you need to assess an unexpected opportunity
………then time is probably not your friend at present.
Similarly if you are a client service partner in an accounting, consultancy or executive placement firm whose client has requested urgent specialist resourcing not currently available in your internal candidate database
……then it may be time to ‘phone a friend’ in CAIM.
We have created this website as portal to facilitate your quick search for experienced, expert interim or part-time executives. They are normally:
- available to start at short notice
- happy to deliver on flexible engagement terms
- offer value-for-money day rates.
Engagement periods are tailored for your specific requirements – short term or part time, as well as more traditional interim management engagements of longer duration.
Our unique value proposition is that the client only pays for agreed time spent on their account and solutions delivered in line with engagement terms agreed with our member.
To get expert help quickly and cost effectively, either:
- Review our members’ individual bios on this unique self-service portal website and directly contact the member that best matches your needs by clicking on their personal email link. They will be happy to help you directly or refer you to another member who they feel is best suited to assist you within your timelines.
- Alternatively, if you know which one of our six service solutions best meets your needs, you can contact the relevant Service Team Leader (on left of relevant service page) to further explore your requirement with them and they will recommend team members best suited to engage with you.
- However, if your inquiry is more general or preliminary, feel free to contact us at info@CAinterims.ie (or by completing a contact form) to discuss your business challenges. One of our management team will then revert to discuss your needs and recommend a member or a short panel of members.
As we work as a co-operative network, there are no fees or charges for your use of our portal or for referrals of best suited members to deliver your requirements. As a not-for-profit voluntary members network, any external spend on our website development is currently funded purely from members modest annual subscriptions to CAIM. Any ex-gratia contributions to our development fund by satisfied users are gratefully accepted so that we can continue to maintain and enhance the service to direct customers, intermediary firms and members alike.